A Legacy of Success. A Tradition of Trust.
Holding Those Accountable Who Have Harmed Our Clients
The public is becoming increasingly aware of the dangers posed by toxic chemicals that are misused and mishandled by companies, organizations, and other entities. Communities from Ohio to Pasedena are forced to “shelter in place” and are at risk. From asbestos to dangerous pesticides to lead paint, these hazardous substances have been found in many products and services used daily by consumers. Unfortunately, this misuse has caused people to suffer serious health problems such as cancer, respiratory illnesses, birth defects, and more.
Fortunately for those affected by these toxins, there is help available from experienced toxic tort attorneys who understand how to hold the responsible parties accountable for their actions. At Houssiere Durant & Houssiere, LLP, our attorneys have been representing individuals and families affected by toxic tort since 1981. Our legal team is dedicated to providing personalized, aggressive representation for those who have suffered as a result of someone else’s negligence.
We understand the complex issues surrounding these types of cases and will work diligently to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering. We are not afraid to stand up against corporate giants in order to help victims seek justice. We have successfully secured hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients in both settlements and verdicts throughout the years.
If you or someone you love has experienced injury or illness due to a toxic substance, contact us today to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced toxic tort attorneys. Let us use our knowledge and experience to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Call (800) 914-2894 to request a free case evaluation with a Houston Toxic Tort today.
Schedule a Free ConsultationHelping People Get the Justice They Deserve
Cases We Handle
Toxic substances can be found in many products and services used by consumers every day, often without their knowledge. These hazardous materials can cause serious health issues such as cancer, respiratory illnesses, birth defects and more. Fortunately for those affected by these toxins, there is help available through experienced toxic tort attorneys who understand how to hold the responsible parties accountable for their actions.
Some of the cases we have experience in include:
- ITC: We have extensive experience in handling cases of injury or illness caused by exposure to industrial toxic chemicals (ITCs), such as benzene, asbestos, and other hazardous substances found in many products and services used by consumers every day.
- Contaminated Water: Our legal team has successfully secured hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients from contaminated water sources including rivers, lakes, streams, wells and more.
- Camp LeJeune: Our attorneys are dedicated to providing personalized representation for those who have suffered as a result of someone else’s negligence due to the exposure at Camp LeJeune. We understand the complex issues surrounding these types of cases and will work diligently to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering.
- Waller County: Underground water contaminated by TCE causing cancer, neurological injuries and gastro-intestinal problems.
Why Hire a Toxic Tort Attorney?
When you have been exposed to toxic substances, it is crucial to seek the representation of an experienced toxic tort attorney. A qualified lawyer can help protect your rights and pursue legal action against those responsible for your harm. With the help of a toxic tort attorney, you can hold those responsible accountable and get the compensation you deserve for any damages incurred due to their negligence.
Below are just some of the services we offer clients:
- Assessing potential claims
- Collecting evidence related to exposure
- Filing legal paperwork on behalf of clients
- Investigating liable parties
- Negotiating settlements or representing clients in court hearings
- Advocating for maximum compensation based on state laws
Your best shot at securing maximum compensation is by having an experienced toxic tort attorney on your side. Don’t let those responsible for your suffering get away with it; seek legal help today. Contact us to discuss the details of your case and determine how we can help you move forward.
Dial (800) 914-2894 to get in touch with our offices at Houssiere Durant & Houssiere, LL and schedule a free consultation with an experienced Houston Toxic Tort lawyer.
Quality Representation Makes a DifferenceWhy Houssiere Durant Houssiere Is the Right Choice
- Our scientific background gives us unique insight into medical-related cases, allowing us to oppose the defense effectively.
- When you hire our firm, you get a team of attorneys and support staff working together to build the best possible case.
- We have fought alongside thousands of clients, helping to secure hundreds of millions of dollars since 1981.