- The Martindale-Hubbell law directory is the most complete, trusted resource for identifying qualified legal counsel.
- The online home of the Texas State Bar providing resources and services for attorneys licensed in Texas.
- Resources and Services for citizens of Harris County, TX including information for Jurors, Attorneys, Crime Victims, and Educators.
- Texas Judiciary Online is the portal to Texas Judicial pages.
- Free legal assistance for low-income Texans.
- Important reports about medical research here at the New England Journal of Medicine website.
- A resource for finding the best government and nonprofit health and human services information on the Internet.
- The United States National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health site is the world’s largest medical library.
- National Spinal Cord Injury Association is an international resource for people living with spinal cord injury.
- The United States Food and Drug Administration protects the public health by assuring the safety and security of drugs, biological products, medical devices, and our nation’s food supply.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention applies research and findings to improve people's daily lives and responds to health emergencies.
- MD Consult is the most comprehensive online medical information service available.
- The online home of the Physician’s Desk Reference.
- The Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry applies research and findings to prevent harmful exposures and disease related to toxic substances.
- The Doe Report is the leader in online medical demonstrative evidence, including medical exhibits, illustrations and anatomical models.
- As the nation’s largest physician’s group, the AMA advocates on the issues vital to the nation’s health.
- The Texas Medical Board is the state agency responsible for the licensure and discipline of Texas physicians.
- Houston, TX based Methodist Hospital System
- The federal agency responsible for the safety of civil aviation.
- The federal agency that investigates every civil aviation accident in the United States and significant accidents in the other modes of transportation.
- The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) codifies the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government.
- The ASRS collects, analyzes, and responds to voluntarily submitted aviation safety incident reports in order to lessen the likelihood of aviation accidents.
- The International Civil Aviation Org. (ICAO) was established in 1944 by 52 nations whose aim is to assure the safe, orderly and economic development of international air transport.
- The Aviation Safety Network is a private, independent initiative providing up-to-date, complete and reliable authoritative information on airliner accidents and safety issues.
- The Aviation Consumer Protection Division is a Department of Transportation (DOT) division dealing with consumer protection matters.
- Safety & legal information on aviation accidents and resulting lawsuits.
- The NTSB’s list of Most Wanted Transportation Safety Improvements in aviation.
- Your resource for consumer information from the federal government.
- Social Security Online – the Official website of the US Social Security Administration.
- The US Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s mission is to save lives, prevent injuries, and reduce vehicle-related crashes.
- Information on workplace safety and health by the US Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety & Health Administration.
- The Insurance Institute For Highway Safety is an independent, nonprofit organization providing Vehicle Ratings, Research & Statistics, Laws & Regulations, and more.
- Information about Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Valuable insurance information about the industry, lawsuits, regulations & consumer issues.
- The National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS) is a federal system that contains information on certain automobiles titled in the U.S